2/20/10

My Double-front Panhead set up



These are some shots of what I did to set up the double-front Panheads for the Sword of Damocles engine. On the "rear" head, I relocated the exhaust port to the left so it would clear the front head. I welded up the old tract and re-ported the head to flow out the new exhaust manifold. For the intakes, I built the manifolds onto the heads with flanges for the carbs. I had to make the aluminum elbows from straight tube then machine flanges and weld it all up and blend it out. Inside and out. Runs great.

10 comments:

  1. WOW.... this is great to see. People just don't know how much time and love you put into every piece until you see something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!!! doing dual carbs on the pan/shovel motor i'm starting now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice work! The details are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Paul Hope all is well Amy says Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I screwed my previous post... Paul this is chopper art! Amazing work, Respects.

    ReplyDelete