8/30/12

I.L.

8 years ago today, we lost Larry. A great friend and inspiration, not a day goes by that he doesn't continue to touch my life. If there was ever an example of someone "pulling themselves up by their boot straps", over and over again, he was it. Through many highs and many lows, Larry could always regain focus, find his center and find his way. I'm glad, at least, that he had finally achieved the happiness he was searching for before he had to go. He had an often wacky and conversley, a sometimes violent exterior, but beneath it all was a quiet wisdom that I always loved and admired. You had to look for it. You had to wait for it. But it would affect you without realizing it. I think many of you know what I mean. Larry was complicated and special. I'll always miss you my friend....

1 comment: